1. If you cannot log out or open this page, you need to restart the computer with the power button.
2. After the computer restarts several times, it will enter the system repair page and click “Advanced Options”.
3. Click to enter “Troubleshooting”.
4. We choose Advanced Options. If we can’t get in, we have to reset the computer.
5. You need to enter Start Settings. Press “F4” on the keyboard to enter the safe mode.
6. Click in the security mode to enter Windows Update, and select Update History.
7. Then enter the “Uninstall Updates” page, uninstall some recent update files, and restart the computer to solve the problem.